7/24/2008

Let me know you!

It is my first post at Leonardo Siqueira's blog. What will I say to you? Well, you are welcome. I couldn't use other word to describe what I feel when you, reader like me, agree or disagree with my thoughts. You can write articles, send ideas of reports, indicate other blogs or just to say hello. You are the reason of my essays, and I have written them especially to you! Without you, I can't write anything.

I believe we have an interesting opportunity during our journey among the English language mysteries: to know different ways to express what we feel and want. It is marvelous, doesn't it? Let discover together as friends and partners this indescribable world of communication. But I cannot do it alone. Let me know you!

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hey man how are you? How was your weekend? Im really good,I went to a Linkin Park concert in Virginia beach,it was great!
Well Leonardo,I'll see you at the ACDC,take care.

Evandro Carvalho disse...

Leonardo was born in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Today, July 29th, 2008, he turns 21 years old. He is journalism student in Sao Paulo. Leonardo came to USA with various objectives; to learn English, to know other cultures and to spread for the people, yours knows about the religious and to instruct about health care. Leonardo wants stay here 1 year to attain all yours objectives.

Priscila Rechetzki disse...

Hi!Whats happen?Why you don't went to ACDC?We miss you!Take care and send news!