8/12/2008

All you can know know about me, at least, the most part you can know

I was born in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul state. Curiously, it was just my origin city; but I have lived nexto to Florianopolis, the capitol of Santa Catarina. My parents are from different cities: my mom from Sao Sepe; Rio Grande do Sul, and my father from Laguna; a city of Santa Catarina. There are funny things in their accent. The “r”, and the different words used for the same things are some examples. My mother, Liege, is my boss most of the time. She corrects me, and uses her advices to help in important decisions making. Though, my father is a pacifist, and very quiet. I know I can tell him whenever I want to. He’s my partner all the time.

I never imagined to be in United States. I studied in public schools, and paid my two years of Journalism working during my vacations. You must be asking: why did you decide to come to Richmond? God gave an opportunity, and I embraced it. Currently, I work as a missionary student, and sometimes I write as a freelancer journalist for different media masses.

Um comentário:

stormbotts disse...

Leonardo;
Your love of writing is obvious. You have a knack for the written word. Your autobiographical essay is interesting.

W. Botts