8/11/2008

Amazing Richmond!

Who did say that Richmond is tedious? Sincerely, I can't think so. I'm loving my time, and my life in United States have been enjoyable. Unless you think in different way. But, I'll disagree with you. I am enjoying Richmond at maximum I can do. There are a lot of things to do here. If you like parks, you can see different styles of grounds on Maymont Park: Chinese, Japanese, and Italian gardens are some examples. Besides that, its city was the first capitol of South during War Secession, while Washington D.C was the North Capitol. I love Richmond. I live in a quiet neighborhood, near to Midlothian Turnpike. In few minutes I have access to main roads of nearest counties. There are parks where we can play our favorite game, in my case, all you know, I play soccer, and everything more. You must use you creativity. The best part to me is the English classes at ACDC High School. The teachers are very prepared to teach. Well, see you next time.

Nenhum comentário: