8/18/2008

Brazil: a hidden paradise

I must be carefull when I say something about Brazil. A friend from Venezuela is listening what I will say. If I will explain about brazilian beaches, or just about the beauty of our woman. Why? The Miss Universe is from Venezuela. Well, I'm safe, because I will tell you why Brazil is the best place in the world. First of all, our diversity is incredible: there are a lot of immigrants from Europe. Our country maintain its original characteristics.

If you go to North Brazil, you can find a fascinating wild also called the heart of world. There you can eat specific dishes like açaí, cupuaçu, and mangaba, for example. If you go to the middle south, there are some interesting things to do. Big cities as São Paulo, Goiânia, and Rio de Janeiro are prepared to give you a good experience. I recommend to enjoy the night. Finally, go down to South Brazil, a undiscovered paradise, hidden in a small slice of land. I like South Brazil, because I was born there. Some places are similarly with Europe. There are a lot of European immigrants in South Brazil. Generally, the cities are small; but well cleaned. Please, before you go yo your country again, don't miss to visit Florianópolis, the capitol of Santa Catarina. It's a magic land, also called as magic's island. There are 40 different beaches where you can enjoy your time. Do I need talk more about Brazil? Really not. I think this is sufficient.

Um comentário:

Adam Nathanson disse...

Hi Leonardo, this is Adam, the ESL teacher who helped with the blogs in Wanda's and Clay's classes. Your blog makes me realize how much more I want to know about Brazil. I recently read an article by a famous Brazilian educational philosopher, Paolo Freire. Anyway, I'm just writing to all the ESL students with blogs to make you aware of a blog I created specifically for our English Literacy Civics class. Check it out at richmondelcivics.blogspot.com Please comment on it to let me know what you think, and I'll help you with your writing online as part of the class. I'll see you in Clay's class sometime soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Adam